730_0000010711

This building was trasformed into a funeral home back in the 1930's by the Smokowski family. Mr. Anthony J. Smokowski served this area until his death in 1970. In the fall of 1970, Ted & Joyce Purta bought this establishment with the intent on continuing the traditions that the founders had started. In the early 1970's Ted & Joyce put the first addition on this building. This addition has recently been updated to match our current remodeling of the past decade.
In 2002, this facility had undergone extensive renovations. A handicap ramp was constructed as well as a second viewing room in order to accomodate for our growing community. We are truly proud of our heritage as well as the surrounding communties under which we serve. Please take a moment to look at our work.

 

 


Front Room
Front Room 2
Staircase
Our Heritage
Furniture
Back Room
Back Room 2
Back Room 3
Side Room